Add Your Team's Roster Online
Directions for adding your roster to the ISTS program
- You must be a USSSA registered team for the new season. If not, you may register with your local USSSA Director, State Director or on-line at www.usssa.com.
- Upon registering you must give your email address to receive a Manager Log In ID # and a password. This will be sent to you from the National Office. You will not be able to add your roster without this info. If you do not have this, contact email@example.com. Give her your team sanction number and she will give you the # and password.
- Log in to the ISTS program with your Log In ID# and password and add your player’s names and birth dates.
- Print your roster from here, have all your player’s sign the roster and this can be turned into the Tournament Director at your USSSA tournaments.
- Upon qualifying for a State, National or World Tournament your roster will be frozen and you must go through Brenda Paulson to add or release any players from your roster. Any roster releases must be given to the appropriate Director as well.
After receiving your Log In # and Password
Go to www.usssa.com. Click on the sport your team plays. On the left side menu you will see a link that says “Log In/Log Out.” Click on “Log In.” You will see your team listed in the middle of the page. Highlight the team name by clicking on it if it’s not already highlighted. Below that there is an option that says “Roster Adds and Updates.” Click in the circle next to it and click - “Submit.” An affidavit page will display. After reading the page, click on “I agree.” This will bring you to the page where you enter your roster. In the “Add player” box - type in the player’s first name, last name and then date of birth. Click - “Add Player.” On the next page you will be required to select the player’s State. Save Player. Click - “View Team” to enter your next player.
Note: Make sure that you enter player birth dates in this format - 4/25/1996. If a player’s name has an apostrophe in it, leave it out. Do not add quotes to names.
GUEST PLAYER(s) POLICY
As of April 1st , 2017 the IL USSSA Fastpitch will be implementing a TWO new roster rules.
Rule #1: A player can be rostered on ONE TEAM ONLY!
Rule #2: "Guest" player policy and procedure.
Guest Player Rules: The Guest Player form must be filled out on-line and returned to the state office no later than 36 hours prior to the start of the tournament.
For a Guest Player to be approved, we are requiring that a need be demonstrated. To show that, teams will only be able to use Guest Players if they fall below a minimum player threshold for tournaments. For 8U-14U that number is 11. For 16U/18U that number is 12. If you have that number of rostered players available for the event, you will not be allowed to have Guest players approved. If you have less than those numbers of players available, you will be able to add up to that number of player, but not exceed two or go over.
You MUST play the classification/age of the highest classed Guest player on your team. For example, a 14B team needs to add 2 players for the weekend, so they decide to add 1 player from a 14B team and 1 player from a 14A team. In this example ,the team must now play 14A/Open or above because of the 14A player that belongs to a 14A team.
In addition, if your team picks up a player that is rostered as a 16B player, the team must play 16B with that player. "B" teams are allowed to add “A” rostered players from a younger age team. Example: a 14B team may add a player from a 12A team for the weekend.
Guest players for "C" teams may only come from other "C" teams. "C" teams are not allowed to add a player rostered on an A or B team at any age. NO A/B PLAYERS AS GUEST PLAYERS FOR C TEAMS. If a "C" team picks up a player registered to a higher age "C" team, they will be required to play at the age/division of that player is registered to.
League Rosters will not be considered when looking at a player's registered class.
State Directors have the final say on accepting or denying any Guest players from that team's roster for the weekend.