Illinois USSSA Hall of Fame
The Illinois USSSA Hall of Fame is the highest honor bestowed on any individual who has excelled as a player, umpire, promoter, director, etc. These honorees are considered to be an elite group of individuals who have promoted the Illinois USSSA with the highest character and integrity. In addition, they have excelled at the topmost levels of competition that Illinois USSSA has to offer.
- Team Sponsor
Hall of Fame Requirements
- A Hall of Fame nominee does not have to be retired to be nominated or elected
- All nominees must be at least 33 years of age. This does not apply to anyone who is deceased.
- All nominees must have completed a minimum of 10 years service in his or her specific category, with the exceptions being Pioneer and Sponsor categories.
- Team Sponsor nominees must have five years of State, National/Divisional or World Tournament participation.
- Pioneer nominees must have participated prior to 1985 for at least 5 years.
- Associate nominees include any individuals that have supported the Illinois USSSA for a minimum of 10 years that do not qualify for any other category (e.g., complexes, tournament sponsors, newspaper writers, announcers, etc.).
- Meritorious nominees is for individuals who qualify for more than one category.
Lifetime Achievement Award
This high honor is bestowed upon an individual who has given service, dedication, commitment and selfless hours to the Illinois USSSA. *Minimum of 20 years service to the Illinois USSSA.
Hall of Honor Teams
Illinois USSSA teams that have excelled in the USSSA on a National level and whose dedication and loyalty have been much appreciated by the State Program. *Minimum of 10 years service and registration with the Illinois USSSA.
Illinois Hall of Fame Contact
6420 Porter Rd.
Rockford, IL 61101